Terms & Conditions
- 1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions (by now named “Terms and Conditions”) shall govern the sale of goods by KOPAJOS, with registered office in Dilou 1 Agios Gerasimos, 84600, Mykonos, Greece, tax number 143437747 (by now named “we” or “us”) and the buyer (by now named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose to amend or derogate are subject to our written consent. By placing a purchase order through our website www.kopajos.com, it is deemed that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any clause of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
- 2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the “Kopajos” website (www.kopajos.com). As soon as you have filled in the electronic order form and confirmed your order with the “confirm” button, the contract between you and us is established following the present Terms and Conditions without a separate fulfillment confirmation from us.
(2) When you placed the order and approved with the “confirm” button shall apply (i.e., prices, shipment cost, etc.), the prices and conditions are shown when you placed the order.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private, non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. We will protect our trademark rights according to the applicable trademark rules. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or commercial distribution, please contact us for a specific individual order (email@example.com). In the case of non-information, high volume orders, or high rates of orders in the short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
- 3 – Characteristics of Products
(1) The essential qualities of our sunglasses are shown on www.kopajos.com on each page.
(2) Please note that while we have made any effort to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see significantly depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question, or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 – Prices and Payment
(1) The total price of your ordered items plus shipping fees (if provided) as displayed (in Euro) on the web page will be billed to your credit card.
(2) If the shipping address is located outside of the countries or regions listed by our system, you may be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax (including VAT).
- 5 – Delivery
Please, look at our delivery policy at this link: http://kopajos.com/delivery-policy/
- 6 – Your rights of Return
(1) We gladly accept returns, or we accord replacements for any reason within 14 days from the date when you have received the goods. If the sunglasses have been delivered in one of the regions that benefit from free shipping, the shipping charges we paid will not be reimbursed then.
(2) We will verify all the returned products. Sunglasses must be delivered back in perfect conditions without signs of usage. All the return’s costs are up to the buyers. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– it shows signs of visible use;
– it is damaged as a result of return transport.
Likewise, no product will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as:
– natural wear and tear;
– events out of our control, e.g., natural disasters;
– signs of improper use;
– interference by the customer or a third person;
– extreme use or extreme influence by the customer.
(3) We reimburse your payment, but possible duties, taxes, and other expenses, as explained above, are excluded. In case of a return, you will be charged for all shipping charges. The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. In the case of the pre-payment method to order, we would ask you to please include your banking details.
- 7 – Copyrights
(1) All rights of trademarks, designs, texts, and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions, or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
- 8 – Privacy and Policy
(1) We will not share your data with third parties. The only reason we have to give your data to third parties is for logistical reasons (i.e., shipping your bought products to your address). All data collected from our web site are used for internal purposes only, respecting the GDPR Directive (EU) 2016/97.
- 9 – Warranty on relevant defects
(1) In case of a relevant defect of the products, you have the warranty rights provided by consumer law. The legal warranty covers faults of conformity, which becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery that, at that time, were not immediately detectable. For making claims, you must notify us of the defect’s presence within one month since you have discovered it. According to the law, in case of the legal warranty’s applicability, you will be entitled to recover the goods through repair or replacement, or, if that is not possible, to reduce the purchase price or the contract’s resolution.
(2) For the regular warranty program provided by Kopajos, please visit this link:
- 10 – Applicable Law
(1) These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted under the laws of the Hellenic Republic/Ελληνική Δηµοκρατία. It is expressly excluded the application of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods Contracts.